Hugely OT, but...

Ben Smithurst ben at FreeBSD.org
Thu Sep 19 12:16:15 BST 2002

--DBIVS5p969aUjpLe

James Diss wrote:

> I'm just wondering if anyone has recommendations for a hosting company
> with a decent amount of bandwidth for running personal projects with
> PHP, Perl, MySQL.  I've been stung before by hosting companies, so I'm
> looking for recommendations rather than going by their web pages.

gradwell dot com (you can probably guess the website url, but to save
you typing it in, <http://www.gradwell.com>)

I should probably point out that I'm slightly biased since I do work for
them from time to time.

--=20
Ben Smithurst / ben at FreeBSD.org                 FreeBSD: The Power To Serve
                                                    http://www.FreeBSD.org/

--DBIVS5p969aUjpLe

--DBIVS5p969aUjpLe--