Cheap one U servers?

Bruce M Simpson bms at spc.org
Fri Sep 20 11:28:10 BST 2002

Further to this saga...

On Wed, Sep 18, 2002 at 12:04:21PM +0100, Bruce M Simpson wrote:
> If you want to go the self-build route, Acme Technology in Park Royal do a
> good selection of 1U and 2U server cases, you just have to make sure you

I just went up there yesterday and picked up the ACM-135 for 110+VAT. Comes
with mounting brackets for 1 IDE HD and 1 slimline CDROM, 150W PSU, I/O
backplate for ATX, and space for a MicroATX board. Also includes the 40pin
to JAE connector header for the slimline (laptop) CDROM and 1 slot PCI riser.

Oh, and mounting kit, too. Velly nice.

BMS