Jobs and work

Roger McCalman roger at runcircle.co.uk
Thu Sep 12 22:38:19 BST 2002

Just had a mail that may be of interest, if you get anywhere mention my name...

I am seeking a Unix System Administrator for a company in Oxfordshire
ideally FreeBSD however Linux or Solaris would be considered.  As
you have these skills there may be a possibility of you having
suitable work colleagues.

Regards

Judy Johnson
Lead Consultant