ftpd timeout problems

Tom Turrisi Inteleco Ltd tom.turrisi at inteleco.co.uk
Sun Sep 1 10:37:42 BST 2002

sorry about the previous post, you can tell its a sunday morning !

thanks for your suggestions guys, i've set the MTU on just the server to 500
and im running tests on that now.

I've left the MTU alone on the client because the application would normally
be ran from lots of client pc's and i'd prefer not to change their MTUs.

If i dont see a difference in these new results i will try changing the MTU
on the client.

and if that doesn't work... i'll be back ;)

Kind Regards

Tom Turrisi
CTO Inteleco Ltd