ftpd timeout problems

Tom Turrisi Inteleco Ltd tom.turrisi at inteleco.co.uk
Sun Sep 1 10:34:30 BST 2002

Kind Regards

Tom Turrisi
CTO Inteleco Ltd
E-mail: tom.turrisi at inteleco.co.uk Web: http://www.inteleco.co.uk/
Phone:  +44 8707 459 150            Fax: +44 8707 459 200

This email and any attachments may be confidential and the subject of
legal professional privilege.  Any disclosure, use, storage or copying
of this email without the consent of the sender is strictly prohibited.
Please notify the sender immediately if you are not the intended
recipient and then delete the email from your inbox and do not
disclose the contents to another person, use, copy or store the
information in any medium.
It Takes 43 Muscles to Frown and 17 to Smile, but it Doesn't Take Any to
Just Sit There with a Dumb Look on Your Face