USB UPS under fbsd

Dimitris Dimitris
Sun Oct 27 21:00:10 GMT 2002

Does anyone know if its possible to read data out of a USB ups?

I'm using an APC Back-UP Pro, which connects via a USB cable
to my server. Its recognised as a usb device by the kernel and
its assigned a dev entry.

I couldn't find any software or drivers which could communicate with it.=

Any suggestions? :]

=FE H.I.C. & D.B.S. =FE OS/2 Warp =FE Hellas =FE
=FE ServerConfig =FE ConfigEdit =FE OS/2 UK UG =FE

=FE Sometimes i think there might be more to life =FE
=FE than having a really really ridiculously fast computer =FE