routing issue

Steve Lalonde steve at enta.net
Thu Oct 24 09:24:16 BST 2002

Whats your default route set to?

it should be the ip of the adsl router.

Steve Lalonde RTFM
Chief Technical Officer
Entanet International Ltd
http://www.enta.net/

IMPORTANT: DISCLAIMER NOTICE

This email (and any attachment thereto) is confidential, and may be
legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. Access,
disclosure, copying, distribution or reliance on any of it by anyone
else is prohibited and may be a criminal offence. Please delete if
obtained in error and notify the sender. Any views expressed in this
e-mail are those of the individual sender, not those of the company
unless endorsed by a Director of Entanet International Ltd.