Openldap TLS/SSL

Rodney Edwards rodney.edwards at poptel.net
Fri Oct 18 16:20:32 BST 2002

Hi All,

Has any one got openldap using TLS/SSL on FreeBSD4.6 working. I've installed
openldap2 and openssl from ports and my slapd.conf is as the man page says.
I've self signed my certificates and they have tested o.k. on Apache, but
when using them with openldap it starts up asks you for the pass but just
doesn't use TLS/SSL. I've been reading man pages, tinkering and googling for
hours now and getting nowhere. Any help, pointers would be greatly
appreciated.

Best regards

Rod

P.S.

Anyone got pam_ldap+nss_ldap working on FreeBSD4.x?

Your determination and sense of humour will come to the fore. Your ability
to laugh at adversity will be a blessing because you've got a day coming you
wouldn't believe.  As a matter of fact, if you can laugh at what happens to
you today, you've got a sick sense of humour.