mysql start problem

Robin Robin
Tue Oct 22 10:56:20 BST 2002

Hi all,

I'm having trouble starting mysql, I get the following:-

bash# Starting mysqld daemon with databases from /usr/local/var
021022 10:54:16  mysqld ended

anyone any ideas?  It was running fine previously, I stopped it and went to
restart it, however it just won't crank up.

any help would be much appreciated.

Kindest Regards

Robin Garbutt
Portfolio Art & Design Ltd
Tel -  +44 (0) 1204 383822
Fax - +44 (0) 1204 383866
Mob - +44 (0) 7811 185490
e-mail - Rob at portfoliodesign.net

For further information please visit us at :-
www.portfoliodesign.net

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If you
are not the addressee of this e-mail you may not copy, forward, disclose or
otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have
received this e-mail in error please e-mail the sender.