IDE RAID

Mark Valentine mark at thuvia.demon.co.uk
Sat Oct 19 08:26:36 BST 2002

> From: bms at spc.org (Bruce M Simpson)
> Date: Fri 18 Oct, 2002
> Subject: Re: IDE RAID

> On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 04:00:30PM +0100, daniel lawrence wrote:
> > On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 03:46:08PM +0100, Paul Civati wrote:
> > GND in Docklands sells them and they assure me they are still in production.
> > <http://www.gnd.co.uk>
>
> Off topic but related to an earlier thread: GND appear to be resellers
> for Acme Technology's range of industrial cases. Could be more convenient,
> considering I usually travel to their factory in Park Royal to purchase
> rack mount equipment at the gate.

I've found GND a great bunch of people to work with too.

The fact they sell pre-installed FreeBSD systems is due to their Technical
Director of the time (mid-90's, when I was shopping for an ASUS motherboard)
asking me why I wanted that particular motherboard: "What's FreeBSD?  That
sounds interesting..."  This was even before they shipped Linux systems!

		Cheers,

		Mark.

--
Mark Valentine, Thuvia Labs <mark at thuvia.co.uk>       <http://www.thuvia.co.uk>
"Tigers will do ANYTHING for a tuna fish sandwich."       Mark Valentine uses