IDE RAID

Bruce M Simpson bms at spc.org
Fri Oct 18 22:34:33 BST 2002

On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 04:00:30PM +0100, daniel lawrence wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 18, 2002 at 03:46:08PM +0100, Paul Civati wrote:
> GND in Docklands sells them and they assure me they are still in production.
> <http://www.gnd.co.uk>

Off topic but related to an earlier thread: GND appear to be resellers
for Acme Technology's range of industrial cases. Could be more convenient,
considering I usually travel to their factory in Park Royal to purchase
rack mount equipment at the gate.

Also, Adaptec 29160LPs appear to be going for a song on eBay and in other
places at the moment, if you'd prefer to kick it vinum(4) style rock steady.

BMS