mysql installation

Robin Robin
Thu Oct 17 10:19:46 BST 2002

Hi All,

I'm trying to install mysql on my freebsd 4.6 system but get the following
error, has anyone had this before/advise on the problem?

/ltconfig: Can't open /ltconfig: No such file or directory
configure: error: libtool configure failed
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.

cheers in advance!

Robin Garbutt
Portfolio Art & Design Ltd
Tel -  +44 (0) 1204 383822
Fax - +44 (0) 1204 383866
Mob - +44 (0) 7811 185490
e-mail - Rob at portfoliodesign.net

For further information please visit us at :-
www.portfoliodesign.net

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If you
are not the addressee of this e-mail you may not copy, forward, disclose or
otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have
received this e-mail in error please e-mail the sender.