Trivial Boot Configuration Question

Sam Pikesley samdavidpikesley at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 15 10:42:24 BST 2002

OK, but what about this: my desktop dual-boots FreeBSD
and Win2K. I want to configure it so that it defaults
to Win2K (at my girlfriend's behest, you understand
;), not whatever-it-last-booted. I tried to configure
it using boot0cfg(8) and managed to hose my partition
table... any clues?

Sam
;)

FreeBSD