Unsubscribing

John Murphy jfm at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Oct 11 13:03:40 BST 2002

"Danny Horne" <danny at clifftop.net> wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>How do I unsubscribe from this list?  All I can find on the website in the
>sig is a way of subscribing.

You should have received a message from the list server at the beginning
of the month explaining how to unsubscribe etc.

If you're subscribed with the same address as you used here try:
http://listserver.uk.freebsd.org/mailman/options/freebsd-users/danny%40clif=
ftop.net

"In addition to the URL interfaces, you can also use email to make such
changes.  For more info, send a message to the '-request' address of
the list (for example, freebsd-users-request at uk.freebsd.org)
containing just the word 'help' in the message body, and an email
message will be sent to you with instructions.

If you have questions, problems, comments, etc, send them to
mailman-owner at listserver.pavilion.net.  Thanks!"

--=20
John.