Mad ex-Brit takes BSD to Munich

Aled Morris aledm at qix.co.uk
Thu Nov 28 00:22:12 GMT 2002

On Thu, 28 Nov 2002, Anthony Naggs wrote:

>Also, twenty pounds (or whatever) on top of the conference fee to stay a
>couple of nights in a draughty student hall of residence is not a
>bargain if you can't get to sleep, and have to hike down long corridors
>to find the loo & shower.

Actually I see a market for this as a "nostalgia break" for those of us
who with hindsight, think that they shouldn't have left academia at all.

Aled
--=20
++  QiX featured sevice of the month:                         ++
++  Nationwide Ethernet speed Internet connections =A330k p.a.  ++
++                                         subject to survey  ++