Relatively OT

Rich r.ellis at computer.org
Fri Nov 22 05:24:01 GMT 2002

Jon

I use a Compaq Armada M700 and this works fine. The only thing I haven't =
got=20
to work is the internal modem but thats possibly because I've never tried=
=2E=20
Onboard n/work card uses the fxp driver. KDE sound (arts) also works.

It doesnt have a firewire port so I can't help you there

Regards
Richard