[josette at oreilly.co.uk: O'Reilly UK User Group Programme]

Nik Clayton nik at freebsd.org
Sat Nov 23 12:07:21 GMT 2002

--liOOAslEiF7prFVr

Hi all,

At BSDCon Europe I was talking with Josette Garcia, who's the marketing
manager for O'Reilly UK.  Turns out that they have a 'user group
programme' for supporting user groups.  More details in the forwarded
letter below.

Assuming no one has any objections to the occasional e-mail from
O'Reilly to this list (see my next message, which shows an example) I'll
follow this up with Josette.

Comments?

----- Forwarded message from Josette Garcia <josette at oreilly.co.uk> -----