Cann't update my system!

Mark Blackman mark at blackmans.org
Fri Nov 22 09:23:11 GMT 2002

the usual things to try in these cases are

(a) make a quick check of the freebsd-stable list for
    recent issues (on one of the archive websites).
(b) rm -rf /usr/src and /usr/obj
(c) review your cvsup file to ensure
    that it looks very much like /usr/share/examples/cvsup/stable-supfile
    (aside from host)
(d) do the cvsup again
(e) do the 'make buildworld' again

- Mark