php + sql search

Mark Stewart Mark.Stewart at bacs.co.uk
Fri Nov 1 12:46:22 GMT 2002

I have done this loads of times and the oreilly example was spot on.

You have to dynamically build your query string to get the data you want.

I usually use the split function on the search field to get the options sur=
rounding the + sign, then loop around the resulting array to build that par=
t of my query string.

mark