Bootable CD

Dimitris Dimitris
Fri May 24 11:50:42 BST 2002

On Fri, 24 May 2002 11:02:58 +0100, Mark Stewart wrote:

>Hi All,
>I bought myself some credit card size burnable cds (25mb capacity) from=
 Maplins
with the intention of creating a bootable trouble shooting cd from which=
 I can mount
most file systems (DOS,UFS etc).
>Does anyone here use something similar, if so can they recommend a part=
icular
solution ???

One of the fbsd CDs is the live-cd. It has a fully installed fbsd on the=
 CD
that can pretty much do what you want.

Ofcourse you may also build your own el-torito CD which loads your own
custom kernel.

=FE H.I.C. & D.B.S. =FE OS/2 Warp =FE Hellas =FE
=FE ServerConfig =FE ConfigEdit =FE OS/2 UK UG =FE
=FE Live fast, die young, and leave a handsome corpse =FE