Bootable CD

Mark Stewart Mark.Stewart at bacs.co.uk
Fri May 24 11:02:58 BST 2002

Hi All,

I bought myself some credit card size burnable cds (25mb capacity) from Map=
lins with the intention of creating a bootable trouble shooting cd from whi=
ch I can mount most file systems (DOS,UFS etc).

Does anyone here use something similar, if so can they recommend a particul=
ar solution ???

Krgds

Mark

You can find us at www.bacs.co.uk=20

This communication is confidential and intended for=20
the exclusive use of the addressee only. You should=20
not disclose its contents to any other person.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify=20
the sender named above immediately.

BACS Limited, registered in England, No 1023742,=20
3 De Havilland Road, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 5QA