SpeedTouch problems

Dimitris Dimitris
Fri May 24 00:15:33 BST 2002

On Thu, 23 May 2002 21:50:59 -0000, Dave Peacock wrote:

>However, the FreeBSD ported driver etc was developed and QA'd (if such =
>thing exists in the Open Source world!) under FreeBSD 4.4. Thus I insta=
lled
>4.4 on my firewall and every problem I had magically dissapeared. I don=
't
>know what changed in BSD that causes the problem, but I suspect this mi=
ght
>be the issue.

I had the same problems with 4.2/4.3/4.4/4.5 and 5.0-C.

Here it doesn't seem to be related to fbsd. I suspect bad cabling. My is=
is BTopenworld :(

oh well..

=FE H.I.C. & D.B.S. =FE OS/2 Warp =FE Hellas =FE
=FE ServerConfig =FE ConfigEdit =FE OS/2 UK UG =FE
=FE Live fast, die young, and leave a handsome corpse =FE