Running a bash script

Mark Stewart Mark.Stewart at bacs.co.uk
Wed May 22 11:48:30 BST 2002

Hi all,

What I want to do:

Run a shell script on my windows pc to connect passwordless via ssh2 to a F=
reeBSD 4.x PC (I can already do) run a shell script then the bash shell win=
dow to close.

I was wondering how I would do this on the FreeBSD - can I pass ssh a path =
of a shell script to run.

Any help appreciated - scanning google as your reading this :)

Mark

You can find us at www.bacs.co.uk=20

This communication is confidential and intended for=20
the exclusive use of the addressee only. You should=20
not disclose its contents to any other person.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify=20
the sender named above immediately.

BACS Limited, registered in England, No 1023742,=20
3 De Havilland Road, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 5QA