ssh

mark.stewart at bacs.co.uk mark.stewart at bacs.co.uk
Tue May 14 17:06:37 BST 2002

Hi all,

I'm not sure what the default ssh install program is b4 v4- (I have read
http://www=2Efreebsd=2Eorg/doc/en_US=2EISO8859-1/books/handbook/openssh=2Ehtml)

I'm trying to connect via FreeBSD v5 to a remote machine running FreeBSD 4=2E3=2E

I'm using OpenSSH from the ports collection and have set-up RSA and DSA keys to
try and get passwordless key access=2E (with no joy - though if I turn on passwor=
authentication in the config file it works with a password - so its definetely a
key problem)

I'd appreciated any advice on this :)

Krgds

Mark
----

This communication is confidential and intended for
the exclusive use of the addressee only=2E You should
not disclose its contents to any other person=2E
If you are not the intended recipient please notify
the sender named above immediately=2E

BACS Limited, registered in England, No 1023742,
3 De Havilland Road, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 5QA