Mozilla

Jeff LaCoursiere jeff at jeff.net
Mon May 13 18:22:25 BST 2002

On Mon, 13 May 2002, Natalie S. Ford wrote:

> On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 12:04:01PM -0500, Jeff LaCoursiere wrote:
> > Why build this stuff when there are perfectly good packages downloadabl=
e?
>=20
> Um, didn't I say that this was the binary and that I did not know where
> to install it to make it work?  and that the port would not build?
>=20

Umm, no, you said you tried to bring in a binary from mozilla.org and that
the port would not build.  I am suggesting that you install the FreeBSD
package - quite a different animal, and much easier IMO.  Run
/stand/sysinstall, select configure/packages, your favorite media, and I
think you will find mozilla in the web section...

=B0`=B0=BA=A4=F8      natalie at ourshack.com
=B0=BA=A4=F8      natalie at ourshack.com