IPFW Rules

Mervyn Passmore mpassmore at m-p.co.uk
Mon May 13 17:21:58 BST 2002

There are plenty of us out there who would appreciate more help on these
rules. I have a firewall which sometimes reports 'Failed to write packet
back - permission denied' No doubt a simple mistake in my script, but I
don't get time to really study the rules. I wish there was some front-end
configuration script or rule generator for us less-knowledgeable folk. So if
you do produce anyhting, please let us know.

Mervyn