IPFW Rules

Dave Peacock davejpeacock at btinternet.com
Mon May 13 09:37:54 BST 2002

Hi all

Just a thank you to all who replied to me to help me with your IPFW/firewall
related comments, I really appreciate being part of an excellent community.
I will be setting up a webpage when I find time detailing my setup of my
firewall and will provide some semi-newbie-readable step by step
instructions on how to implement my setup. I'll post the link soon.

Thank you all very much, you're efforts are appreciated.

Dave.