The new UKUG website prototype (review requested)

Hiten Pandya hiten at uk.freebsd.org
Fri May 10 11:35:56 BST 2002

Hi all,

I have finally managed to make the design of the new website.  Joe and
Brian have agreed with the layout; and several other FreeBSD Committers.

I want to know what the UKUG list thinks about it;  Please pass all
comments and critics into the list so we can have an open discussion
about it.

The prototype is located at: http://hpdi.ath.cx

My machine is currently running at a damned speed of 56K so please be
patient for the page; a webserver can't technically run at this crappy
speed.

I am going to run this site for the next 4-5 hours.  After that I am
going to shut it down and depending on the review gathered, I will
commit it with the help of Joe.  Forgive if I have forgot to include
anything in this message; I am running for school. :-)

The following type of information should be passed for review:

Browser Name & Version;
Internet Speed;
[comments and critics]

Thanks.