Using CVSup

Paul Richards paul at freebsd-services.com
Thu May 9 14:48:16 BST 2002

On Thu, 2002-05-09 at 15:38, Steve Greenshaw wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just finished all the buildworld and installworld etc., etc. on
> what was a 4.4 server in an attempt to bring it up to 4.5

Did you run `make update`?

Running buildworld doesn't update the sources. For `make update` to work
you also need to set the SUP* settings in /etc/make.conf to enable cvsup
updates and to point to the cvsupfile.

--
Paul Richards                   |  FreeBSD DVD releases and merchandise.
FreeBSD Services Ltd            |  Hardware, support and development.