Mid conference UK gathering

Paul Richards paul at freebsd-services.com
Tue May 7 19:44:33 BST 2002

On Tue, 2002-05-07 at 20:03, Kevin Golding wrote:

> Every other year a small gathering (climbing to ~1500 in recent years)
> of folk have been known to descend on a friendly farm in Suffolk.  A
> couple of barns with electric are around and the local brewery takes
> over part of one to keep people entertained.
>
> Since that's not happening this year I could get in touch with the
> organisers and see if there's any chance of introducing us to the owners
> etc. with the thoughts of taking it's place.
>
> It's usually mid to end July, but it may be worth a phone call if
> anyone's interested.

That sounds like the sort of location I was thinking of.

I don't think we'll fill a barn though:-)

If the farmer is used to hosting that sort of event though then he could
well be interested in letting us host a much smaller event on his land.

--
Paul Richards                   |  FreeBSD DVD releases and merchandise.
FreeBSD Services Ltd            |  Hardware, support and development.