Rackmounted cases and new server spec

Daniel Sargent dsargent at e-promotions.co.uk
Thu May 2 12:18:30 BST 2002

After All my years with Linux/bsd I've never found a realtek NIC to
suck. But, indeed, pay the bit extra and get a 3com or Intel card.

Dan

Mr Daniel Sargent.
Systems Administrator.
E-Promotions Limited.

Unit 21/27 City Business Center,
St. Olav's Court,
Lower Road,
London, SE16 2XB.

T: +44 207 231 4042
F: +44 207 231 4242
w: http://www.e-promotions.co.uk/

This communication is intended only for the recipient(s)
listed above its contents are confidential and privileged.
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please
notify us immediately. It is strictly prohibited to use
or copy this communication (including printing or onward
transmission to a third party) without our consent.  As
email may not be secure the contents of this communication
should be verified with ourselves.