Wine / Dreamweaver 4

Simon Kershaw simon at kershaw.org.uk
Tue Mar 19 15:16:42 GMT 2002

Tom Turrisi wrote:
>     Does anyone know if dreamweaver 4 will run if emulationg windows with
> Wine ? or if their is another windows emulator that will run dreamweaver?
>
> I am dying to get rid of windows all together, one more crash and i'm going
> to go nuts, but the only thing i "need" is dreamweaver.

Not an entirely frivolous suggestion -- but why not get a Mac? With
MacOS X you get FreeBSD with a very nice GUI, and lots of useful
software.

(I recently bought a new iBook running MacOS X, and am very impressed.
Oh, and it connects easily to my other computers running FreeBSD and
Windows ME).

simon

--
Simon Kershaw