bridging to wireless

George Minich gminich at toshiba.ca
Wed Mar 6 01:38:01 GMT 2002

  You can actually filter by MAC and perform other fancy functions if
required.

For those that have been following, I have confirmed my suspicions!  The WI
drivers
do not support bridging.  I simply installed a second Inter Pro/100s and
changed two
parameters.  BANG!  The bridge worked!  Oh well, so much for the WI drivers.
To hell with Lucent for not sharing ALL of their specifications on their
wireless
adapters.  Looks like they really want you to purchase their AP, COR and ROR
products.

   Thanks

   George