sshd being slow -- hardware related?

William Cooper williamcooper at digitalphobia.com
Sun Mar 3 15:34:21 GMT 2002

Thank you Chris, now I feel very very stupid, I thought I only needed a
conf'd up /etc/hosts on the machine I was SSHING FROM, but I just copied
and pasted the updated /etc/hosts from my gateway and boom! Ssh works a
treat.

Thank you for the quick response, enjoy your Sunday afternoon.

Regards

William Cooper