4.5-RELEASE CDs need a good home

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at plasm.demon.co.uk
Fri Mar 1 17:57:33 GMT 2002

Dear all,

	Due to a slight cock up in subscription management I seem to
have ended up with a supernumerary pack of the FreeBSD 4.5-RELEASE 4
CD set.  Not my mistake, I hasten to add.  The party at fault has said
not to bother returning the disks, but to donate them to a worthwhile
cause.

Anybody know of someone who could make good use of these disks?

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--
Dr Matthew J Seaman MA, D.Phil.                          26 The Paddocks
                                                         Savill Way