ide -> scsi

Frans Diergaarde frans at blackadder.fastfury.org
Sat Jun 29 15:08:53 BST 2002

Hello all,

On this moment i have a FreeBSD box running on a an ide controlled drive.

Know i want to run FBSD on a scsi drive without using the ide drive for
boot.
I also dont't want to build the whole system again on this new disk.
drive.
In the ports collection i came up to a mirroring tool called 'cpdup'.
In it's pkg-descr there is hardly no further information then that it is
a powerful fs mirroring tool with file integrity testing.

Can anyone tell me if this is the right tool for my purpose!!

Greetz Frans
|Frans Diergaarde           |                        |
|Amsterdam, the Netherlands |   FreeBSD 4.6-stable   |
|frans at fastfury.org         |                        |