ftp and folder permissions

Rob Rob
Fri Jun 28 11:33:25 BST 2002

Morning all,

I have the problem that I want to give a client ftp access to his site, but
I don't want him to have access to one particular folder when he ftp's in.

Can anyone suggest a method of restricting acces to that folder but not the
other folders in that diretcory?

tia!

Kindest Regards

Robin Garbutt
Portfolio Art & Design Ltd
Tel -  +44 (0) 1204 383822
Fax - +44 (0) 1204 383866
Mob - +44 (0) 7811 185490
e-mail - Rob at portfoliodesign.net

For further information please visit us at :-
www.portfoliodesign.net

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user of the
e-mail address to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If you
are not the addressee of this e-mail you may not copy, forward, disclose or
otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have
received this e-mail in error please e-mail the sender.