Quota in FreeBSD 4.6, Apache 1.3 & Proftpd

Dimitris Dimitris
Fri Jun 28 01:10:13 BST 2002

On Thu, 27 Jun 2002 22:23:04 +0100, Lee wrote:

>Can anyone suggest an alternative solution and possibly different
>programs to the problem.

Everything you mentioned is possible, but from my practical point of view,
you'd require real accounts. That does not mean that your users will have
shell access. All it means is that your passwd will be rather large :)

There are some opensource software that do some/most of that already,
check www.freshmeat.net.

þ H.I.C. & D.B.S. þ OS/2 Warp þ Hellas þ
þ ServerConfig þ ConfigEdit þ OS/2 UK UG þ

þ Sometimes i think there might be more to life þ
þ than having a really really ridiculously fast computer þ