bind + freebsd

Talbot Neil talbotn at ihug.com.au
Wed Jun 26 15:21:32 BST 2002

rob,

what is in your resolv.conf file, and in your rob.garb.db file the line :

ns1.pserve.co.uk A 192.168.254.209

should be

ns1.pserve.co.uk. IN A 192.168.254.209

note the full stop after the "uk" that is if this record is supposed to be a
glue record ...

as with the following lines :

router CNAME router.pserve.co.uk
www CNAME router.pserve.co.uk

should also be

router     CNAME     router.pserve.co.uk.
www     CNAME     router.pserve.co.uk.

hope this helps,

Talbot