can't find 'fortune'

Dimitris Dimitris
Tue Jun 25 16:08:28 BST 2002

I know this may sound silly, but i can't find 'fortune' in the
4.6-R distribution. Does anyone know if it was ever included?

The sources do exist in the 5.0-CURRENT tree, its not a problem
downloading them and compiling, but i'd like to know if there
is a package for it so i can easily uninstall it in the future.

þ H.I.C. & D.B.S. þ OS/2 Warp þ Hellas þ
þ ServerConfig þ ConfigEdit þ OS/2 UK UG þ

þ Sometimes i think there might be more to life þ
þ than having a really really ridiculously fast computer þ