Acrobat reader

Mike Bristow mike at urgle.com
Mon Jun 24 11:12:42 BST 2002

On Mon, Jun 24, 2002 at 10:21:13AM +0100, Natalie S. Ford wrote:
> I have just looked on the Acrobat reader website (download page) and I
> cannot select FreeBSD or andy BSD as my O/S.  Will the Linux one work
> on FreeBSD?  If not, what do people suggest I use to read PDF files on
> my FreeBSD boxen?

cd /usr/ports/print/acroread5 && make install clean

should work.  It'll install the linux version, and all the gunk
you need to let it run.

Alternatives include xpdf (/usr/ports/graphics/xpdf) and these
days ghostscript and associated tools (eg, gv or ggv) should work
too.

--
You can't do maths without e
	-- David Walters