London technical meet, sometime late July/early August

Mark Blackman mark at blackmans.org
Fri Jun 21 09:52:27 BST 2002

I agree absolutely that we need more technical meetings, social
meeting are nice, but technical ones can move things forward. I'd be
very keen to hear about spam deflection techniques and might even be
willing to talk about it from an ISP's point of view as we've
implemented the first phases of such a system for outbound spam where
our customers are either spammers or open relays.

Mark