London technical meet, sometime late July/early August

Paul Richards paul at freebsd-services.com
Fri Jun 21 00:20:52 BST 2002

--=-pKTLwGsJ9iCkRsINa1sb

On Thu, 2002-06-20 at 22:58, Nik Clayton wrote:

>=20
> The rough timetable will be:
>=20
>     6.30pm   Begin arriving at venue.  Coffee, tea, etc
>     7.00pm   First presentation starts
>     9.00pm   Last presentation ends.  Decamp to pub/restaurant as necessa=
ry

Could we pull everything forward. I might be wrong, but I suspect the
problem will be people needing to get trains home rather than getting to
the meeting from work. Maybe aim for an actual 6.30 start to the
sessions and arrive begin to arrive from 6?

--=20
Paul Richards                   |  FreeBSD DVD distributions
FreeBSD Services Ltd            | =20
http://www.freebsd-services.com |  Pre-order your FreeBSD 4.6 DVD now!

--=-pKTLwGsJ9iCkRsINa1sb

--=-pKTLwGsJ9iCkRsINa1sb--