bind 9

jmercer at nildram.co.uk jmercer at nildram.co.uk
Thu Jun 20 09:18:19 BST 2002

This could be a very wide of the mark answer, but could it be to do with either with file names and permissions (which I'm sure you'll have checked), or with the responsible owner/mail address in the zone file?

In any event, it's still a strange error, I run ISC_BIND9, and I'd thought I'd seen most errors!

Jon