browsing a windows network

Paul Richards paul at freebsd-services.com
Wed Jun 19 12:00:30 BST 2002

--=-+Y2T+NmLq6NzmQvCwIVv

On Wed, 2002-06-19 at 09:49, alex dyas wrote:
>  > fetchmail (from ports) has some authentication tricks to let it=20
> download e-mail from an
> > Exchange server.
>=20
> I've been using Mozilla's mail client against our Exchange server (IMAP)=20
> for some time.  If you're used to Outlook this makes a good replacement=20
> (for the mail functionality anyway).  And you get a browser thrown in=20
> for free :)

You could also look at Evolution, which is very much an outlook clone.

I've been using it for quite a while now and apart from a few odd quirks
it's a very good email client.

--=20
Paul Richards                   |  FreeBSD DVD distributions
FreeBSD Services Ltd            | =20
http://www.freebsd-services.com |  Pre-order your FreeBSD 4.6 DVD now!

--=-+Y2T+NmLq6NzmQvCwIVv

--=-+Y2T+NmLq6NzmQvCwIVv--