mount Linux on fbsd

e travis rwhod at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 02:43:46 BST 2002

i had setup like that once, and i don't recall having
any problems.

now you have EXT2FS built into the kernel......

so

when you try to mount it do you input something like
this?

mount -t ext2fs /dev/$(linux_goes_here) /mnt

or

mount_ext2fs /dev/$(linux_goes_here) /mnt

wheather or not the linux disk is subpartitioned may
make a difference. i don't have linux on any of my
hard disks anymore, so i can't test it.