DTT decoder card supported by FreeBSD?

Mark Hughes mh_lists at digitalspy.co.uk
Mon Jun 17 23:30:49 BST 2002

The WinTV Nova-T is supported under linux now, quite well by all accounts,
anyone know if there are any Digital Terestrial TV cards supported under
freebsd yet?

I'm wanting to make myself something of a PVR-style box, but I'm thinking at
the moment that i'll have to change over to linux for it, which I really
would rather not do (if only 'cause freebsd is what i know).

Any ideas? I don't really know anything about the driver side of things, but
is it a relatively simple task to port drivers from linux to freebsd? Or, in
fact, might the drivers actually just work under freebsd right out of the
box?

TIA,
Mark