Reading UFS on linux

Daniel Sargent dsargent at e-promotions.co.uk
Mon Jun 17 17:51:23 BST 2002

Guys,

I know this may not be the right mailing list, but I'm moving my fbsd
box over to a linux box, sorry guys :( And I need to know if I can keep
the ufs partitions, or if I have to reformat them. I know I will have to
change for the / and /usr, but I have other partitions on /alt that I
don't want to reformat, can I be done?

Cheers
Dan

Mr Daniel Sargent.
Systems Administrator.
E-Promotions Limited.

Unit 21/27 City Business Center,
St. Olav's Court,
Lower Road,
London, SE16 2XB.

T: +44 870 745 4000
F: +44 207 394 5419
w: http://www.e-promotions.co.uk/

This communication is intended only for the recipient(s)
listed above its contents are confidential and privileged.
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please
notify us immediately. It is strictly prohibited to use
or copy this communication (including printing or onward
transmission to a third party) without our consent.  As
email may not be secure the contents of this communication
should be verified with ourselves.