star office - guidance if possible

jimf jimf at ntlworld.com
Fri Jun 14 22:54:38 BST 2002

Please ignore previous message (answering two questions with a yes or no!) I was trying to beat my 2 hour ntl cutoff!

Hi Mathew, first of all thanks for the prompt reply and invaluable help.

Forgive me being dumb/wary would appreciate just a little more help if poss.

							Yes	No

Have I downloaded so-5_2-ga-bin-linux-en.bin?		[x]	[ ]

Have I downloaded 109939-03.tar.Z?			[x]	[ ]

Can you answer these for me......

I copy so-5_2-ga-bin-linux-en.bin (didnt know the ports
would handle .bin files) to
/usr/ports/distfiles and call make install from
/usr/ports/editors/staroffice52?			[ ]	[ ]

Do I copy the patch file to
/usr/ports/distfiles?					[ ]	[ ]

or do I follow the instructions in the readme?		[ ]	[ ]

thanks again

jimf