Old 4.4 DVDs

Paul Richards paul at freebsd-services.com
Thu Jun 13 09:47:46 BST 2002

--=-iB6sd0nG1J/OU6x+9nOL

I've still got some of these lying around that I want to get rid of
before 4.6 comes out because I need the space :-)

I'm going to offer them at a really knock down price of GBP 5.88
(inclusive of VAT and shipping).

If you want to try out the DVD product to see what it's like then this
is a really good chance to do so for minimum cost.

You can order as normal from our website using the following URL.

https://www.freebsd-services.com/cgi/index/sales/dvd-4.4

--=20
Paul Richards                   |  FreeBSD DVD distributions
FreeBSD Services Ltd            | =20
http://www.freebsd-services.com |  Pre-order your FreeBSD 4.6 DVD now!

--=-iB6sd0nG1J/OU6x+9nOL

--=-iB6sd0nG1J/OU6x+9nOL--